After I finally finished reading A Brief History of Everything, I took a break to read Harry Potter, but now elphie has lent me 5 more interesting fix-the-world-type books, so those are next on my queue.
I've also been working on the wiki a lot. I recently created oodles of new pages:
- A Brief History of Everything
- Aikido in Everyday Life
- Behaviour outside the paradigm is labeled as mental illness
- Fiat Money
- Opening Minds
- Resource Scarcity As Prisoner's Dilemma
- Talk vs. Action
- We really do have enough for everyone
- added tons of links to the new pages all over the place
- and added a cool navigation sidebar.
Many of these pages were refined from earlier LJ posts on this community.
Are me, acheron_hades, wyndhover, and red_tanya the only ones who actually think that the wiki is useful? If so, do any of you guys have any suggestions for what else we should be doing, or what we could do to get more people involved?